• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from CGC

28 posts in this topic

wow lotsa action on that FF110var....

Yeah, lots of action but 23 bids on the thing and isn't even over $27!?!?! What a bunch of low-ballin' hosers ('cept you C)...someone needs to step up to the plate.

27_laughing.gif yup you and chrisco scared away real bidders due to your shill like appearance on the bid history...I've had to reply to emails saing you were just some "crazy old codgers on the CGC board" and were busy "stroking each other", all over my auctions frown.gif

No problem - if someone wants it, it will sell...reserves are not enticing in the current marketplace...

There is a bargain mentality on eBay and some folks,I've read on the ebay boards, are genuinely offended that people have the gall to use reserves and that it seems more like a storefront than an auction house. These are the same folks that get upset because hot off the shelf books are more than cover or CGC RRP books go for more than their precious Silver/Golden Age tripe...

RRP in this context = Retailer Representative Program (sponsored by DC); used in the context of Diamond Comics Previews or DF retaile previews, RRP = recommended retail price...