• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Independent Offers?

112 posts in this topic

Any "Books of Magic" or Sandman?

:popcorn:

How about any books at all? (shrug)

johnenock probably has a real job...unlike us Geeks who got nothin better to do than sit around and wait on funny books to get posted. rantrant

Wait a minute now..... I'm injured. That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it. :whistle:

Uh Huh... meh your sitting in your moms basement wearing a dirty dishevelled robe. You have three days growth of facial hair, You stink because you have not bathed in three days and because you are a chain smoker. Your fingers are stained orange from all the cheetos your eating for breakfast.....ADMIT IT!!! :sumo:

WRONG! (as he snuffs the cigarette, smells his armpit, scratches his chin then carefully, with his eyes, scans the basement, looking for the hidden camera)

How'd this thread get to page five already? The start of the thread says it all folks, listing will be slow and sporadic due to work obligations and spring fever. However, I will try for 10 a day. More will be up by this afternoon. Not sure what, just pulling books out of a couple boxes.

To answer the requests...

No Sandman

No HK Phooey

No Freaks Amour (3 issue mini)

TIPPER GORE'S COMICS AND STORIES

How'd this thread get to page five already? The start of the thread says it all folks, listing will be slow and sporadic due to work obligations and spring fever. However, I will try for 10 a day. More will be up by this afternoon. Not sure what, just pulling books out of a couple boxes.

No Sandman

No HK Phooey

We wuz just havin fun :hi:

No Sandman

No HK Phooey

We wuz just havin fun :hi:

:foryou:

Scary Tales 1

VF/NM (Would be higher but has 2 spine tics)

Guide 23 My Price: 15

Start a pile sir!! :takeit:

Great buy. You did to me what I did to Rich Henn this morning. Turnabout is fair play!