• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

so when I get my wolverine 1 in from Kidwell that I gave him two weeks ago, will I be considered a copy cat?

You sure will :P...j/k....I set up these weeks ago and they are just now flooding in, I have a few more that should be done in the upcoming weeks...with some really nice cover swipes including Black Bolt, Iron Man and Falcon, Pirate dont worry take it as a form of flattery

Caving is good :) Did you get the newer unglossy covers or the glossy ones. I found the glossy ones great for quick sharpie sketches and the non-glossy good for pencil and inked sketches

I don't know how to post images yet, but here is a link to my swipe from Captain America Comics 1. The art is by Brian Postman. Thanks to Par2ch for the inspiration. I encourage you to contact Brian. He's great and fast. The cost was $89, including the book and shipping.

Here's the link:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=13619

Dave

Your grammar stinks :foryou:

I am having issues typing with one hand :P

I am afraid to ask what the other hand is doing. lol

:sumo:

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

:gossip: Holding an infant.

(thumbs u Just got back from a highly needed nap.

They will do that to you zzz (kids that is)

I don't know how to post images yet, but here is a link to my swipe from Captain America Comics 1. The art is by Brian Postman. Thanks to Daniel Partouche for the inspiration. I encourage you to contact Brian. He's great and fast. The cost was $89, including the book and shipping.

Here's the link:

Dave

Ahhh my full name in a Public fourm...my secret identity has been compromised :) All joking aside, Brian is an amazing guy to work with, if anyone wants to get a book like this done go to him

I don't know how to post images yet, but here is a link to my swipe from Captain America Comics 1. The art is by Brian Postman. Thanks to Par2ch for the inspiration. I encourage you to contact Brian. He's great and fast. The cost was $89, including the book and shipping.

Here's the link:

Dave

Ahhh my full name in a Public fourm...my secret identity has been compromised :) All joking aside, Brian is an amazing guy to work with, if anyone wants to get a book like this done go to him

Sorry to expose your identity. It was already public in the comment in the link I posted, on the art page -- that's how I knew. I figured you were already public. Oh well...