• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, Here is a Skrull Cap that I did at a show this weekend and the guy forgot to come back before the end of the show. He didn't pay for it so I thought I would throw it on here and see if anyone wanted to snag it. I am only charging what I charge at the conventions $50, +$5 for shipping in the U.S. . PM me if you are interested.

outstanding work :applause:

Hey Guys, Here is a Skrull Cap that I did at a show this weekend and the guy forgot to come back before the end of the show. He didn't pay for it so I thought I would throw it on here and see if anyone wanted to snag it. I am only charging what I charge at the conventions $50, +$5 for shipping in the U.S. . PM me if you are interested.

:takeit: (if its not gone already.)

He was great. I caught him towards the end of the day and he was able to spring this one out in a couple of hours. A cool cat. I talked to Steve Borock while he was sketching it and he told me to have him make me a woman, Ms. Marvel and I told him that it was exactly what he was making for me already!

GREAT JOB BRIAN. I am glad I was able to make some connections for you on these boards.

Here is my latest from Fred Hembeck. Iron Man #128 Skrull swipe

58083-HembeckIron.JPG.887804192e360fb1b90b017c924e7cd3.JPG

GREAT JOB BRIAN. I am glad I was able to make some connections for you on these boards.

That is great man! Hembeck rules!

:roflmao: That is great! I love it.

...Hi guys...here's my latest sketch cover...for someone on this board...feel free to contact me anytime at bpostman58@yahoo.com ...best,brian postman... supermanskrull1copygc2.jpg

wow that's nice! :applause:

...Hi guys...here's my latest sketch cover...for someone on this board...feel free to contact me anytime at bpostman58@yahoo.com ...best,brian postman... supermanskrull1copygc2.jpg

wow that's nice! :applause:

Brian did that one for me as well as the swipe from Captain America Comics 1 (I tried to post a picture but it didn't work. Maybe Brian can post that one too). He does a great job for a great price and fast too.

Dave.