• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Here are the rest. I had a blast, due to helping out when need in Artist alley, i got to spend alot of time with many of the artists and they really took time with my pieces. Here are the last few Secret Invasion books.

The only one I am missing is the Clayton Henry Skrulled Magneto X-men #1 (Jim Lee cover D). THis one took the WHOLE convention and I had to get it CGCed. It is amazing. He spent the entire convention on it and it shows

58937-Cage.JPG.7585997a93838b20faf87c346eee1138.JPG

58938-THOR.JPG.913d155f2f3c1d152aa24281c8ad5cd0.JPG

58939-CaptainMarvel.JPG.8368a916e4119d4b7473bf0790d090bd.JPG

58940-VISION.JPG.e1fb37c7b1d34694115d9e293b2dc6d8.JPG

Here are a couple that will be for sale, didn't get around to submitting the spider woman (Bill Tucci) but will at Heroes (please ignore the halloween book, too lazy to take new pic). Mouse Skrull by Peterson. If anyone wants to make offers grade unseen let me know.

1111068.jpg

Image004.jpg

I've got a Georges one too that I need to find the scan. It's at cgc also

Here are the rest. I had a blast, due to helping out when need in Artist alley, i got to spend alot of time with many of the artists and they really took time with my pieces. Here are the last few Secret Invasion books.

The only one I am missing is the Clayton Henry Skrulled Magneto X-men #1 (Jim Lee cover D). THis one took the WHOLE convention and I had to get it CGCed. It is amazing. He spent the entire convention on it and it shows

Par2ch Your collection is amazing.

[

Par2ch Your collection is amazing.

Thanks...I love getting these books done and being able to share them with you all

Love the Thor!

Thor was done by Don Hillsman II, really cool guy and loves to talk to fans. I dont think people remember that it was him who inked Jim Cheung all those years for Crossgens Scion.

Thor was done by Don Hillsman II, really cool guy and loves to talk to fans. I dont think people remember that it was him who inked Jim Cheung all those years for Crossgens Scion.

He did a great job. I love the books you post on the boards.