• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

guys...i am now also offering "HEAD SHOTS" for FALLEN SON,or SECRET INVASION covers for $45 POSTPAID (of course you supply the comic)....it will just be a head type shot,and only ONE charactor,inked and gray tones fscasketchcovercopygs2.jpg ....sort of what i'm showing HERE, quality-wise....i think its a good deal for those of you on a budget....contact me anytime at bpostman58@yahoo.com ....best,brian postman

Very cool Brian. I highly recomend Brian. He has some of the fastest turnaround times on sketches from any artist I have dealt with. Keeps in constant communication and is overal a class act. Not to mention his sketches are GREAT

Thanks,Daniel....i am constantly amazed when i hear of other artists who keep people waiting for a commission 6 months...or MORE!....(and people keep giving them work!)....i try not to keep people waiting longer than a week....usually, i finish them in a day or two....best,brian....

I would guess it due to the fact they have professional commitments. I don't mind waiting 6 months if i'm told up front. It's usually worth the wait.

Oh and for you blank cover fiends like me, here is a little INSIDE info.

Brian Pudilo (aka mr lady death) is doing a blank cover, he IS NOT selling any blanks but is getting artists to skech on them and selling them on ebay. I GOT 2, one #8 of 100 done by Ivan Reis and a BLANK...yes he is selling me the ONLY BLANK ONE he is doing. Here is what the sketched one looks like. The blank is not in hand just yet :)

wow i gotta get a evile ernie one then

Guys...here's my version of HULK 340....skrullified!...i had a ball doing this....look...best,brian... hulkwolvie1copyuj3.jpg

Definitely your best one yet!

Thanks,guys....i've been refineing my approach to the inking,and its VERY CHALLENGING to ink on that "cover stock" (to say the least!)....i also started inking with a "micron" pen which has a nice clean line....but i would agree...this is one of my best...now i have IRON MAN ! 128 to do next,this weekend!...best,brian...