• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

here are the covers that were done for me:

and my favorite:

Humberto Ramos - Pixie Skrull !

SIHRamosCover.jpg

Mike! Awesome time hanging out with you this weekend, you got some really killer stuff done...

RAMOS!!!!

It's cool to see all these great Secret Invasion sketch covers. But is it just me, or have I not seen a single Tony Stark/Iron Man skrull yet?

And what about DC character Skrulls?

It's cool to see all these great Secret Invasion sketch covers. But is it just me, or have I not seen a single Tony Stark/Iron Man skrull yet?

And what about DC character Skrulls?

I had Bob Layton do a straight Iron Man cover (no Skrull) and I am supposed to have a Joker skrull cover on the DC side at some point ( :baiting: you know who you are)

Just you Ralph, there have been about 4 posted here. This was one of my firsts.

NYComics also had a finch one done and posted here as well.

oh yes! How could I have forgotten this one. That one is awesome.

I can tell you what that soul patch of yours covers up, but it would probably get filtered.

just tell me you didn't spend 2 hours working on that comeback and I will be happy...

:banana:

I can tell you what that soul patch of yours covers up, but it would probably get filtered.

just tell me you didn't spend 2 hours working on that comeback and I will be happy...

:banana:

Soul patch envy . . .