• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Cover art by Humberto Ramos. The kid in the sketch with Spidey is my 2 1/2 year-old son Robbie. He did this for me as a souvenir of my son's first comic convention - Emerald City 2009

Very cool!

this is one of the cutest sketches ever, really awesome that its your actual son daughter!

Cover art by Humberto Ramos. The kid in the sketch with Spidey is my 2 1/2 year-old son Robbie. He did this for me as a souvenir of my son's first comic convention - Emerald City 2009

Very cool!

this is one of the cutest sketches ever, really awesome that its your actual son daughter!

:sorry:

Very cool!

:sorry:

No worries. With the long rock star hair it happens all the time. Yes, that is my actual son. It is a good likeness too.

Back at my first con (WWTX 08), I had this guy done:

scan0059.jpg

It was my first sketch cover and it was done by James Riot Godfrey, who has apparently dropped the "Godfrey" part. Anyway, he recognized Sally and I at Philly and I couldn't resist getting the other half of the set:

Spider-manbyJamesRiot.jpg

Thanks Arjuna! Send me a PM sometime. I feel like we don't chat enough.

-Adam

Back at my first con (WWTX 08), I had this guy done:

scan0059.jpg

It was my first sketch cover and it was done by James Riot Godfrey, who has apparently dropped the "Godfrey" part. Anyway, he recognized Sally and I at Philly and I couldn't resist getting the other half of the set:

Spider-manbyJamesRiot.jpg

nice books adam (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thanks! :acclaim:

The artist was the first to do a sketch cover for me AND the first to put a sketch in my sketch book. They say you always remember your first. :sick: