• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Finally got some up to photobucket. Bob McLeod. Kudos to the 1st person who says it should have been on a Fallen Son. lol

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNDMtMjAwOTA4MTMtMj-1.jpg

Should have been on a Fallen Son :)

Here's your kudos - :slapfight:

It goes without saying :acclaim:

I'm lovin' the Layton Iron Man. What does he charge now?

Last I checked he was $100 for an inked sketch cover. Still a really good deal, IMHO. But I got this one for $50. All I said to him was "80's style IM" and he knocked it out of the park.

My first graded Hellboy sketch. :cloud9:

It got lost in the mail, so I didn't get it in time to get it signed by Mike Mignola, but I love it nonetheless. I had this done during the private Andrew Mangum sketch opportunity.

SecretInvasion1-MangumHellboy.jpg

It got lost in the mail, so I didn't get it in time to get it signed by Mike Mignola, but I love it nonetheless. I had this done during the private Andrew Mangum sketch opportunity.

That is sweet dude!

That is sweet dude!

:applause:

Some SIs I dug up last night:

Luke Cage from George Tuska. Easy, remember he is 93!!!!

utf-8BSU1HMDAyNTUtMjAwOTA5MDgtMjMxM.jpg

What's to go easy about? It looks good to me.... hm even a little Colan-esque

I love it, but it is definitely less detailed than a lot of the works often displayed here. :)