• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

I was thinking originally he might be doing this the way Don Mattingly would bend the corner of his card after he signed it but then I realized he was just examining it. ???

oh no please dont tell me you are a Mattingly victim as well.

Did Mattingly really do that? I never heard that story before.

Indeed he does.

A friend that works at St Martin's Press got me a few things signed, however I couldnt find his rookie card in time so I had to settle for the books. So my card is intact, his however, is bent.

I was thinking originally he might be doing this the way Don Mattingly would bend the corner of his card after he signed it but then I realized he was just examining it. ???

oh no please dont tell me you are a Mattingly victim as well.

Did Mattingly really do that? I never heard that story before.

Indeed he does.

A friend that works at St Martin's Press got me a few things signed, however I couldnt find his rookie card in time so I had to settle for the books. So my card is intact, his however, is bent.

What a dbag. The Dodgers can keep him.

From some hack Brian Massa & Joe Simon

5455505aa19516f9aac9b17afe9e99fe92376ef.jpg

(worship)
Awesome Cap sketch :cool:

Thankyou Ms. Ultimate Wolverine Fan.

And now for your viewing pleasure......

(for some reason I couldnt take a good pic of this because the perspective ruined it so heres the resulting scan)

5455818a3dde246222776a2d3f603069c620745.jpg

Notice the white hair on MJs leg. If I have to clone Mr Romita, I can do it now.

Bigtime, it looks like a sketch cover gallery on my couch, heres the full haul

53884810318c8fed83e3bf13292db99a6fd00b4.jpg

The death sketch in the middle is from Melanie Christopher who was this nice girl in a booth to our right. Chris from NYComics got a cool Joker from her. Sadly I accidentally dropped and cracked the corner. Sorry Melanie! Heres a shot of hers... I shouldve blamed USPS.

53885160825464c3b837019d43c8c779b9724c8.jpg

Great haul Brian :D