• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Invasion Sketch Covers Megathread

1,531 posts in this topic

Ok let me send out HUGE Kudos to Bill Dinh aka Billy the Kidd. Thankyou so much for getting me in on your table, theres no way I couldve waited on that line (the pic shows 1/4 of the line)

56194077892d5c086924b4e8ccf94a6e8ed187a.jpg

Thankyou to Sean & Chris from NYComics for supplying me with so many secret invasions I won't ever have to look for another one.

Thankyou to Chris (Secret Son) for pointing me in the direction of Tom Raney, the guy is one of the best artists I've met so far.

And another thankyou goes out to Mike (Mr Mylar) (& Danny naturally) for getting me my Cruz sketch. (and inking the new one as well)

All of you rock (worship)

:headbang:

Those are some cool new books

Just skimmed this thread from the beginning. How things have changed. lol

Anyway, here are a few that I saw from earlier in this very thread that stand out to me that could use a good re-posting:

Secret_Invasion_variant_cover_by_Dave_Sim.jpg

62177-Skrullfisto.JPG

nord.jpg

0599_001.jpg

2vah3t3.jpg

secretinvasionsketchcoverbyagnesgar.jpg

andrewssi.jpg

SecretInvasion1CGC98WSSRamos.jpg

oh i'm not worried about the grade, i just wasn't expecting a NG......more of the sketch (glueing) to affect the grade is all

you know something down to a 5.0 or 7.0 or whatever it would be

(shrug) i pay for the art not the grade so i'm good (thumbs u

What I dont get is, how the yellow label..so a witness saw him draw it on a paper, then he glued it to the book in front of the witness...or did he just draw it, then paste it on the book, then told the witness..."see, I drew this.."