• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My latest Walking Dead Art

12 posts in this topic

oh god you have no idea, i just bought another cover today, not going to say which yet since the deal is not quite done yet, but its sick. Not walking dead but highly respectable. Ill post that one too when the money has been paid.

oh god you have no idea, i just bought another cover today, not going to say which yet since the deal is not quite done yet, but its sick. Not walking dead but highly respectable. Ill post that one too when the money has been paid.

Sweet! :popcorn:

Originally Posted By: Hal Turner

That is a terrific cover!

Only problem is, once you start collecting covers...you'll find you start spending more and more and more....

Yup well thats the truth. That walking dead cover was by far not my first original art buy. But i know what you mean. Especially since i just got done negotiating this cover

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii150/easyt63/det844cover_color.jpg

WOW sweet cover , congrats :applause:

a WD cover :cloud9: i must think about it hm

Thank you, i am so happy about both the covers. The Detective Comics 844 cover is done in watercolor and is pretty large 16X20. So i am especially happy with that score