• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Marvel Bronze Run?

69 posts in this topic

Tarzan, Man-thing, Skull the Slayer, Devil Dinosaur they all had some great covers.

The worst of the worst has to be Black Goliath, just look at the covers, no wonder it lasted only 5 issues. hi.gif

Oh come on, no comic featuring Stilt-Man can be all bad.... thumbsup2.gif

Another vote for the Eternals here. Even at a young age, I thought that was a useless book. I guess if my parents loved me, they would have bought me an X-Men once in a while. foreheadslap.gif

The Eternals? Argh, you're killing me here. Sure, storyline was weird to awful, but that was Kirby art! Now stay away from saying anything bad about Kamandi! smile.gif

sign-rantpost.gif893censored-thumb.gif Kirby haters! 893frustrated.gif

Hey, I'm no Kirby hater. I didn't want to give off that impression. The Eternals just struck me as pretty lame.

Maybe I'm just resentful that my mom and grandma weren't smarter speculators, and actually bought me something that someone else would buy off me someday!! grin.gif

i LOVE kirby's 40-60's work. Pretty much all of it. I am morbidly fascinated by his 70's DC work, almost love, but more of just flipped out by how bizarre his 70's cap, 2001, machine man & devil dinosaur work is, but eternals & captain venture are just devoid of positive elements in my eyes. Its like a train wreck, but not even one with any juicy stuff to look at...just awful! sorry!