• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 3

17 posts in this topic

Hi!

This book once was graded, i.e. it is slabbed, but the label is missing.

What do you think?

Excuse the poor quality of the pics.

The color around the question tag on the lower right corner of the front cover was digitally changed, there is no color touch on the actual comic book.

Thanks!

sm_03b.jpg

sm_03-r.jpg

Not sure what to make of this one. My first thought is somewhere between 7.0 - 8.5, not enough detail to pinpoint any closer, with a slight (D) for digital enhancement. Seriously do you know how the label came to be missing? If not I would be suspicious that it looks good enough to have had some restoration done to it.

Not sure what to make of this one. My first thought is somewhere between 7.0 - 8.5, not enough detail to pinpoint any closer, with a slight (D) for digital enhancement. Seriously do you know how the label came to be missing? If not I would be suspicious that it looks good enough to have had some restoration done to it.
(thumbs u

(thumbs u

double (thumbs u (thumbs u

gotta wonder why a nice looking ASM #3 gets extricated from it's hard shell but stays in it's inner well............... (shrug) if it's yours, you probably know, if it's not, i'd be very wary of buying it.

the scan's not clear enough to determine, so the 7.0 - 8.5 guess is as good as any.

and why is the lower right corner digitally enhanced, anyway??

so many questions, so little time..........

Looked like an 8.5 until the back cover scan. I'd say an 8.0. But it's a suspicious book. The label is removed and more than a number is missing --so is the colour of the label. Best be careful if it's a book you're thinking of buying. Best wishes.

The color around the question tag on the lower right corner of the front cover was digitally changed, there is no color touch on the actual comic book.

something just does'nt seem right about that whole original post hm:gossip:

I'm thinking 7.0 with the abraded edge and back cover storage hue at perimeter (?) Scan is pretty blurry... (shrug)

What happened to the label? [/quote

7.5 possibly 8.0 if abrasion is actually distributor spray that is blurred in the pic.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Wow! So many answers...

Thank you so far!

To your questions:

First of all: The digital corrections of the photo itself come from the fact that there was a price on the plastic cover which I took away digitally ...

Second: I don't know why there is no case, no label. I bought the book that way.

Third: I see that it is essential to make new scans and then start another thread.