• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't we do something about shills?

52 posts in this topic

... so it was with Wertham and Wilson. I think it was pure genius.

I think your "genius bar" is set a bit low, Roy.

:baiting:

Well it did win me an award :devil:

Pov's appreciation for that which was Wertham deleted by Wertham.

(worship)

A whole thread dedicated to shill detection and a grumpy awe4one. Two of my favorite things and I missed it. Damn working for a living. :frustrated:
:hi:

Maybe we should start a list of shills? We could call it "Shills on Parade." hm

We could give awards for best dressed shill, most handsome shill, the shill most likely to succeed, friendliest shill, most athletic shill and so on and so forth... :)

Yes, we rounded up and killed all the fun, harmless shills.

I don't consider any shill fun or harmless. Cowardly would be the more apt word...

Jim

Wow... must be fab having this black/white view of things, should we start calling you Mister A now ?

Nothing black and white about it. Post under your own name or use one alias. A shill is a shill whether it's harmless or not. If it came down to only the ones we like are acceptable where does it stop and who makes the determination?

If you want to make a joke or observation do it under your own moniker. Sadly shills are too often used to hide the original poster's identity because they are too cowardly to take credit...

As for people who have been banned previously. I think it's sad they feel the need to continually come back to a place they weren't wanted. They really need to get a life...

Jim

Serious, rigid & unyielding people go to their grave early. Honestly. Its a medical fact.

Jim,.........and I mean this........

There are a lot of decaffinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

What happened to the "can't we be friends" post I was going to reply to? ;)

You had your chance. You had many chances. And you blew it. You are a previously banned member. Persona non grata. 'Thems the breaks.'

Serious, rigid & unyielding people go to their grave early. Honestly. Its a medical fact.

Jim,.........and I mean this........

There are a lot of decaffinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

This time bolded if you didn't get it the first time... (thumbs u

As for people who have been banned previously. I think it's sad they feel the need to continually come back to a place they weren't wanted. They really need to get a life...

Jim