• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't we do something about shills?

52 posts in this topic

We don't have any shills here. Remember they were declared a threat to Western Civilization and they were rounded up and killed.

This place was made safe once again. You must be a trouble maker.

Yes, we rounded up and killed all the fun, harmless shills. Yet this complete *spoon* continues to roam free.

:mad:

I agree totally. And we all miss RexWonderDog :cloud9: Man he was cool. (thumbs u

Yes, we rounded up and killed all the fun, harmless shills.

I don't consider any shill fun or harmless. Cowardly would be the more apt word...

Jim

Rex was not a coward. :makepoint:

help me out here; is there something in those two links which suggests a shill??

or are you going by actual posts from these two members??

CHAMELEOONCOMICS is KK based on his posts last weekend. Don't know about Manhattan...

Jim

help me out here; is there something in those two links which suggests a shill??

CHAMELEOONCOMICS is KK based on his posts last weekend. Don't know about Manhattan...

Jim

FT here claims CHAMELEOONCOMICS is GoonChild

I don't consider any shill fun or harmless. Cowardly would be the more apt word...

Jim

Wow... must be fab having this black/white view of things, should we start calling you Mister A now ?

Jim

Wow... must be fab having this black/white view of things, should we start calling you Mister A now ?

Nothing black and white about it. Post under your own name or use one alias. A shill is a shill whether it's harmless or not. If it came down to only the ones we like are acceptable where does it stop and who makes the determination?

If you want to make a joke or observation do it under your own moniker. Sadly shills are too often used to hide the original poster's identity because they are too cowardly to take credit...

As for people who have been banned previously. I think it's sad they feel the need to continually come back to a place they weren't wanted. They really need to get a life...

Jim

Jim

FT here claims CHAMELEOONCOMICS is GoonChild

I've handed in my Sherlock hat and pipe... :sorry:

Nothing black and white about it. Post under your own name or use one alias. A shill is a shill whether it's harmless or not. If it came down to only the ones we like are acceptable where does it stop and who makes the determination?

BIG difference between the malicious ones and the ones used for comic relief..

BIG difference between the malicious ones and the ones used for comic relief..

Depends on someones interpretation of "comic relief". And if you want to make a joke why not do so using your own alias? And for the record, the "Wertham" shill became old about the third time it was used...

Jim

Depends on someones inrterpretation of "comic relief". And if you want to make a joke why not do so using your own alias? And for the record, the "Wertham" shill became old about the third time it was used...

This is a compliment coming from a guy who has no sense of humor whatsoever and has taken being grumpy and pettish as a personal credo.

Your above statement proves you have no idea how repetition and/or catchphrases work in humor.