• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STREET FIGHTER

16 posts in this topic

0 - regular copy, SD2003 copy , DF alt sketch cover copy , DF alt with Black foil logo copy , Wizard World2003 copy w/ Akuma, Canadian Con 2003 copy

6 variants for #1- 2 variant 1st prints, 1 2nd print new cover, chun li chromium, then df Chun Li virgin cover copy with her doing her "Kikouken" fireball at the reader and a df red foil of one of the 1st print variants

3 covers for # 2, one done by each of these: Tsang Warren and Campbell...awesome

Hey Darth, you forgot the...

oh..nope there it is...

What about the... no, you got that too...

Ha! There's a...oh, wait, you got that too...

mad.gif - Your shoelaces are untied! So there!

sorry.gif

0 - regular copy, SD2003 copy , DF alt sketch cover copy , DF alt with Black foil logo copy , Wizard World2003 copy w/ Akuma, Canadian Con 2003 copy

6 variants for #1- 2 variant 1st prints, 1 2nd print new cover, chun li chromium, then df Chun Li virgin cover copy with her doing her "Kikouken" fireball at the reader and a df red foil of one of the 1st print variants

3 covers for # 2, one done by each of these: Tsang Warren and Campbell...awesome

[!@#%^&^]

i'm missing #0 - regular & SD 2003

#1 - 2nd new cover, chun-li chromium

have any extras?

I have the 2 versions of the sketch cover and the red foil version of #1.

Haven't got a clue as to why I bought'em. Only excuse I have, is it was when DF was handing out the $25 giftcerts.

Then, I saw this daily special with the 3 comics. The reg sketch cover was CGC'd 9.8 Impulse buy. confused-smiley-013.gif

So, after about 30 days they arrived at my door. Total cost including s/h? $14.49

Not great, but it was my 1st CGC book. grin.gif

Oh, and the COAs on both foil editions say they are limited series of 2,000 copies. So, their are quite a few out there ... somewhere.

Now, the COA for the slabbed sketch cover says it's one of 99 copies graded for DF. But, I assume there were at least 2,000 of them printed too.

I am curious though, does that mean all 99 were graded 9.8? Or just that they only graded 99 out 2, 000 and some could be 9.6s or some other grade?

Also, what's the deal on lower certificate number's fetching higher prices? Not just for these comics, but for busts and other collectibles. I mean, if there are 2,000 copies ... what difference does it make whether I have 0001 or 2000? It's still the same frigging book or whatever.