• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIXED SLAB SALE- SOLD OUT!!

54 posts in this topic

I think everytime I list a show I"m going to, thatoneguy pm's me asking how much (same price everytime) and then I get the same I'll think about it and never another word. Not that I would deal with mr. probation as I'm the one who had him added. It's a fun game tho

Jeez, don't you guys have anything better to do than attacking me for making a completely harmless statement. I never said anything about not understanding what shipping costs. All i said was that I liked the book, but i didn't want to pay 9 dollars for shipping. Why don't you guys go do something productive instead of harassing me.
Who "attacked" you? :shrug:

Jeez, don't you guys have anything better to do than attacking me for making a completely harmless statement. I never said anything about not understanding what shipping costs. All i said was that I liked the book, but i didn't want to pay 9 dollars for shipping. Why don't you guys go do something productive instead of harassing me.
I think that the proper way to go about it would have been to send a PM requesting a little break on the shipping since you seem to live in the same state. I'm not saying that it would have been granted but it would have been better than making it sound like the shipping cost was too high, to EVERYONE!

I think that the proper way to go about it would have been to send a PM requesting a little break on the shipping since you seem to live in the same state. I'm not saying that it would have been granted but it would have been better than making it sound like the shipping cost was too high, to EVERYONE!

:signfunny:(worship)

Agreed, if shipping is to high (for you) simply don't buy it.No need to state your thoughts.

Okay, I'm sorry if i stepped on some toes. Pirate, the only reason that i don't say anything else is because i'm not interested. And for the record, i think i've asked you twice about getting a book signed. And if you think you're the bigger person, I would've thought that by now, a whole 3 months later, you would've gotten over yourself and had me removed from the probation list.