• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIXED SLAB SALE- SOLD OUT!!

54 posts in this topic

Various slabs for sale. $8.95 for boxed priority mail shipping within the U.S. for up to 3 slabs. $1.50 each additional slab. Insurance available for an additional $1.65. Payment by Paypal. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book.

BOOKS SOLD, THREAD CLOSED!!!

What, it's a legitimate statement. The shipping would be half as much as the book costs

I guess I could ship the slab in a bubble envelope for about 2 or 3 bucks hm But then I'm not going to be held responsible for the shattered slab that would be received doh!

What, it's a legitimate statement. The shipping would be half as much as the book costs

I guess I could ship the slab in a bubble envelope for about 2 or 3 bucks hm But then I'm not going to be held responsible for the shattered slab that would be received doh!

:roflmao:

I like the UIM, but i don't want to pay 9 bucks for just the one book....

Well then, maybe you can get in your car and drive down and pick it up in person (shrug)

Well then, maybe you can get in your car and drive down and pick it up in person (shrug)

and with gas prices what they are, I hope hes about 2 gallons of gas away :whistle:

Some people just don't realize how much it actually costs to ship a book. With the price of bubble wrap, not to mention gas to bring the package to the PO.

Various slabs for sale. $8.95 for boxed priority mail shipping within the U.S. for up to 3 slabs. $1.50 each additional slab. Insurance available for an additional $1.65. Payment by Paypal. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book.

Ultimate Iron Man #1 CGC 9.8 White $18.00

1796611-uim1b98.jpg:takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man #301 CGC 9.2 White $15.00

100_0412.jpg

Well,I guess while he is complaining :takeit:

Some people just don't realize how much it actually costs to ship a book. With the price of bubble wrap, not to mention gas to bring the package to the PO.
Plus the gas to drive back home! doh!

Plus the gas to drive back home! doh!
doh! I forgot about that. I guess it's past my bedtime. Nite all!

100_0412.jpg

...I should have stopped reading the complaining and moved to the trigger position... :( Guess that'll teach me.

100_0412.jpg

...I should have stopped reading the complaining and moved to the trigger position... :( Guess that'll teach me.

^^

100_0412.jpg

^^

:sorry:

Jeez, don't you guys have anything better to do than attacking me for making a completely harmless statement. I never said anything about not understanding what shipping costs. All i said was that I liked the book, but i didn't want to pay 9 dollars for shipping. Why don't you guys go do something productive instead of harassing me.