• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIXED SLAB SALE- SOLD OUT!!

54 posts in this topic

Okay, I'm sorry if i stepped on some toes. Pirate, the only reason that i don't say anything else is because i'm not interested. And for the record, i think i've asked you twice about getting a book signed. And if you think you're the bigger person, I would've thought that by now, a whole 3 months later, you would've gotten over yourself and had me removed from the probation list.

Lucky you don't live in Australia. You'll have a heart attack if you find out how much I pay in total for shipping. Be grateful :)

Okay, I'm sorry if i stepped on some toes. Pirate, the only reason that i don't say anything else is because i'm not interested. And for the record, i think i've asked you twice about getting a book signed. And if you think you're the bigger person, I would've thought that by now, a whole 3 months later, you would've gotten over yourself and had me removed from the probation list.

Lucky you don't live in Australia. You'll have a heart attack if you find out how much I pay in total for shipping. Be grateful :)

Not to derail the thread any further, but I just shipped a slab to Australia for around $30. (The slab was a 9.8 ASM 362 for $30.)

Not to derail the thread any further, but I just shipped a slab to Australia for around $30. (The slab was a 9.6 ASM 362 for $30.)

Yep :pullhair: and overseas is the only place we can get backissues