• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collector NICHOLAS CAGE wins his lawsuit

24 posts in this topic

Congrats and a heartfelt THANK YOU to Nic Cage for sticking it to the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail is my arch enemy. A filthy, evil, worthless rag masquerading as a newspaper. It is my mission in life to have it put out of business and see the perpetrators publicly flogged.
:o

:grin:rantrant

Lets just say I disagree with their political stance.

Everyone who has seen the Wicker Man should file a class action suit against Mr. Cage for dumbing us down 10 IQ points.

How'd it get Burned! How'd it get burned!

I guess i'll have to watch the movie. hm

Do yourself a favor and don't. Same for the original. "Hulk head hurt" would be an understatement.

Everyone who has seen the Wicker Man should file a class action suit against Mr. Cage for dumbing us down 10 IQ points.

Do yourself a favor and don't. Same for the original. "Hulk head hurt" would be an understatement.

Never seen it. Now I won't

I did see the original and kind of liked the Tavern owners Daughter :grin: Though I was a little disappointed in the movie.