• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly Dinner

22 posts in this topic

If there is enough interest in organizing a forum dinner in Philadelphia for WW Philly (May 30th-June 1st) then I will organize one.

However, I'd have to see enough of a response to make it worthwhile because it is slim pickings around the area to book a private room.

If there is a forum dinner this year, I will definitely attend. I've already made sure that my schedule is clear the weekend of the Philly show.

I'm in...

...as for getting some private room or such, it doesn't have to be that all out. I'd wager that the days of a bunch of geeks sitting around at Taco Hell talking about comics are not quite dead yet... :cloud9:

Well, here's the deal... thus far I'm not really even at 10 yet. If we hang around 10 or so... fine and then I will go ahead and make a reservation somewhere... closer to the time for Saturday night. I'm not even sure just how much I will be at this show... but should be around Saturday.

Here's my last call for dinner... give me a definite yes or no and I will make a reservation some where. My motivation to have a dinner is somewhat lessened, but I will do it if we can get to 10 people. If not, then y'all are on your own most likely.

My suggestion is we go to Fogo de Chao -- Brazilian bbq.

I could probably get the following:

Me -- maybe my wife... maybe not

Resurrection

His fiancee

Ariamus

My friend Mary Ann.

That's like 5 or 6. So let me know in the next few days...

Roy: I'm thinking the exact same thing right now...I'm already going through Motor City withdrawl :)

Jim

I'm leaving straight from work Friday nite, meeting Louise at the 401/hwy 6 car pool and continuing on down through Hamilton. I plan to be back sometime Sunday midnite. Wanna join?

R.

Fogo de Chao was booked until 9.

I made a reservation for 10 at Ruth Chris steakhouse... close to the convention center.

reservation will be under my last name or serico. Sure I will see you guys on the floor.

Was going to do chinatown but... wasn't sure what people would or wouldn't eat.

Fogo de Chao was booked until 9.

I made a reservation for 10 at Ruth Chris steakhouse... close to the convention center.

reservation will be under my last name or serico. Sure I will see you guys on the floor.

Was going to do chinatown but... wasn't sure what people would or wouldn't eat.

Count me in, then.