• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers..Out of Control!

51 posts in this topic

All Ican say is I wish I was the seller $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO :D THough I don't think I would sell the vision one if I WAS the seller :D :D

I could not believe it, almost $500 for a Spidey 86 in NM-

I had a snipe set on that book that I thought was high. :roflmao:

And nearly 7K for an off-centered #72 in 9.8. :o

I paid less then that for my 9.2 PC copy which is centered a little better

I paid less then that for my 9.2 PC copy which is centered a little better

Similarly, I had the Western Penn copy of #86 in CGC 9.2, and I paid $325. I also had a perfectly centered CGC 9.2 WHITE that I got for $225.

Absolutely, I just bought both CL ASM 86's CGC 9.4's for approx his price on a raw NM-. This one guy's buying spree seems out of place. Originally I thought maybe he was going to slab them and turn around to resell. But at the prices he's paying, that would only work if everything was undergraded a tier or two.

Seeing as he never has bought from Zillaf-4 before today, I would venture to say he has been reading the boards and seeing all the praise Zillaf has been getting from others. I can't think of any other explanation as too why he would drop $270 for a raw VF Avengers 23

Seeing as he never has bought from Zillaf-4 before today, I would venture to say he has been reading the boards and seeing all the praise Zillaf has been getting from others. I can't think of any other explanation as too why he would drop $270 for a raw VF Avengers 23

Hey Nik, nows a good time to dust off those raw Avengers!