• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skrull variants...

81 posts in this topic

If anyone picks up any FF skrully covers, please LMK

The first Millar Hitch FF had a skrull variant. Very cool cover I thought.

Yeah none of the shops have any left around here

If anyone picks up any FF skrully covers, please LMK

The first Millar Hitch FF had a skrull variant. Very cool cover I thought.

Yeah none of the shops have any left around here

I can show you the scan of mine. I think they were 1:25 or 50. So most were gone quick.

I really do dig the cover . I think it's suydam

yea it was sweet Skrull cover of the FF#2 cover. This was done by Suydam 1:50 got mine signed by Stan Lee at Frank and Son's should be back any day now. Had a long debate about getting that one signed or the fantastic four the lost adventure story.

yea it was sweet Skrull cover of the FF#2 cover. This was done by Suydam 1:50 got mine signed by Stan Lee at Frank and Son's should be back any day now. Had a long debate about getting that one signed or the fantastic four the lost adventure story.

Thats cool ! Did Stan comment on the cover ?

SOB ! Thats 4 more I need to find, this is really irking me. If anyone can get me these for cover, I will graciously take them and add the 3% for paypal fees. Desperate times.. And I still havent gotten the Secret Invasion 1:50, or sketch. And am just skrewed for the Mighty New Avengers variant.

if you're in the UK, email this guy and he should be able to hold them for you as they come in. Not sure how much extra but there arent many people at my LCS that are into variants.

www.destinationvenus.co.uk

Picked this book up. Secret Invasion #1 Variant. Couldn't think of a better place to post a pic of it. :P

sivariant.jpg

Picked up that one, The Midtown NYCC and the DF variants. I didnt get the 1:50 or the 1:75... (shrug)

I think I saw either 1 in 75 or 1 in 50 one but I never grabbed it and it wasn't on the shelf today so someone must have bought it. Only reason I grabbed that was because I was looking for WANTED #1 and my lcs had all books under 20 dollars at 50% off so I said what the hell and I grabbed that one for $7.50

:)

It is a 1:50 variant, and I havent seen many on Ebay except the colossal comics one , which is not the same printing as the Marvel 1:50

Which one is harder to come by? I got the Colossal Comics one at a con a couple weeks ago for $8.00. (One booth had one for $35!!)

It is a 1:50 variant, and I havent seen many on Ebay except the colossal comics one , which is not the same printing as the Marvel 1:50

Which one is harder to come by? I got the Colossal Comics one at a con a couple weeks ago for $8.00. (One booth had one for $35!!)

The colossal is easier by far. It is only available through the store (like midtwon variants) and are sold on Ebay. Want your favorite variant cheap ? Colossal bundles them for sale after they havent sold well, usually 4 for 20.00 or something. I havent bought any personally but have been tempted.

But i really liked the Secret Invasion DF variant. And it was like $15.00 shipped.