• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: SHH #1 Secrets of Haunted House!

9 posts in this topic

8.5/9.0: Looks like a smallish chip out of the top of the front cover, and on the top of the back cover, a noticible crease is present.

I agree, without having it right in front of me and felt it was perhaps a 8.5-9.0 too. Certainly, a very clean, well-cut book -- I wish it were mine! :applause:

8.5/9.0: Looks like a smallish chip out of the top of the front cover, and on the top of the back cover, a noticible crease is present.

I agree, without having it right in front of me and felt it was perhaps a 8.5-9.0 too. Certainly, a very clean, well-cut book -- I wish it were mine! :applause:

:takeit:(worship)

(thumbs u