• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some help with this Sub-Mariner #1

10 posts in this topic

7.0 / 7.5 depending on PQ :)

Subby one is a tough book to grade from scans, as the weak FC colors fade to the edges in virtually all of the copies, and always give the appearance of tanning and or wear.

Subby one is a tough book to grade from scans, as the weak FC colors fade to the edges in virtually all of the copies, and always give the appearance of tanning and or wear.

Good call (thumbs u

Interesting point. (thumbs u Now I know why the several copies I have seen all seem to exhibit similar wear. ;) Here is my similar copy that further seems to illustrate this problem.

large.jpg

I agree that it's a tough scan to read, but i can't find too much wrong here other than the LRC crease on the FC, ULC bend on the BC and some very minor tanning on the BC.

i'm thinking 7.5 - 8.0................. (thumbs u