• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 GoldenAge key comics

95 posts in this topic

I also have a vast inventory of GA and was wondering if there are any Forum members who may need some Fawcetts for their collection.

How about posting some images from your vast inventory (with prices, please :wishluck: , you just may make a few sales)

Please keep commercial activities to the appropriate thread in the forum. Thanks.

:signfunny:

No one does blatant commercial activities like Met.

I also have a vast inventory of GA and was wondering if there are any Forum members who may need some Fawcetts for their collection.

How about posting some images from your vast inventory (with prices, please :wishluck: , you just may make a few sales)

Please keep commercial activities to the appropriate thread in the forum. Thanks.

But but but he said "I have a tremendous love of Fawcetts", didn't he ... :sorry:

But but but he said "I have a tremendous love of Fawcetts", didn't he ... :sorry:

He has a tremendous love of sales. lol

Looks like the mods deleted Vincent's post.

I hate that Vinnie's proclamation of Fawcett love was deleted, but how did the rest of the thread end up over here?

Well Fawcett's and Key Golden Age certainly don't have anything in common, so this is a total mystery.

(tsk) WWVD?

(What Would Vinnie Do?)

They don't seem to fetch a multiple of guide which makes it nice when comparing prices to early actions. For example a whiz #17 sold for $47 in 1.0 condition where an action would fetch multiples of that even in low grade.

R.

And a Whiz #21 fetched about $320 in 7.0 last year which is peanuts for a book that is over 60 years old in hi grade.

Say, I think I'm going to collect this run....

Action 1 (not Bluechips)

Detective 27

Superman 1

Batman 1

Marvel Mystery 1

All American 16

Pep 22

Whiz Comics 1

Flash 1

Archie 1

god, i'd love to see a marvel mystery 1. it would sure make me start saving some pennies.

Action 1 (not Bluechips)

Detective 27

Superman 1

Batman 1

Marvel Mystery 1

All American 16

Pep 22

Whiz Comics 1

Flash 1

Archie 1

god, i'd love to see a marvel mystery 1. it would sure make me start saving some pennies.

OK, Marvel Comics #1.

I've been tempted to go after some mid grade early issues of Whiz and CMA, and high grade Raboy Master covers.

You gettem high and I'll go low ( or maybe midgrade). :grin:

Seriously, I really think that the Raboy Master's covers are incredible and do represent a good value for the quality of the cover art. However, as someone else has pointed out - they seem a bit tough to come by.