• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Tampa show

22 posts in this topic

Tupenny's Show Report

Tons of fun hanging out & talking comics all day with MCMiles, KoR, Joe Hoohah, Tom, Tim, Tyson, Doug, William, Ed, Jeff, Mark, & all of the Tampa regulars.

This show grows larger each time & it looks like sales were up for everyone too.

Bought an OSPG from William @ my usual 25% discount. Bought a toy motorcycle for my little boy --- $1. Offered $2.8K "with room to move" on $5.5K worth of 7 Crazy Ed books. Ed countered $2.2K on 3 books. No deal!! Good luck in NYC Ed!!

Wish the CFP safe travels as many will be in NYC next weekend. May they all bring home LB's full of sweet books!

Daytona in two weeks!

CFP/DBM

Good show like always! Sales were good, attendance was good and company was great! I love talking comics! The only thing I bought was an Alan Bellman (classic Timely/Atlas artist) Captain America punching Hitler sketch! It is great to own a piece like this from a Timely artist.

As Tupenny said, Daytona in two weeks!