• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 60 for $222.00!!

40 posts in this topic

I am all for a free market, but come one, it's a VF with 2 covers of a common 1970s book? It's not like it's a Double Cover Spawn # 1, now that I could see.. :baiting:

I can get that price for my double cover #1 spawns :o

I'll be listing them on ebay shortly be on the look out for them

I had a WTB for an IM 60, and board member offered me one in around VFNM for $80. I passed, of course, and bought a nice VFNM from cd4ever in one of his wonderful sales threads for $5. :cloud9:

Still looking for a nice NM copy of this book - I've got a CGC 9.4, but it's a POS.

Paying by MO...right?

I don't know...buyer has not specified payment yet.

Same buyer bought my SS copies of IM 120 & 121. Good guy. Big IM fan. (thumbs u

Good to hear. He doesn't have too much feedback AND he outbid gijoed. I was concerned. ;)

My experience with this buyer was a pleasant one. (thumbs u

I think I might know what's going on here. A few months ago I was bidding on several different Adventure comics with LOSH. Pretty common stuff, and I would at every auction get sniped big time by the same bidder.

So, on the last book which guided in and around $25 in the grade advertised, I put in a hi-bid of $200.00. Sure enough, the guy won it for $201.00 in the dying seconds.

He was welcome to it.

I think I might know what's going on here. A few months ago I was bidding on several different Adventure comics with LOSH. Pretty common stuff, and I would at every auction get sniped big time by the same bidder.

So, on the last book which guided in and around $25 in the grade advertised, I put in a hi-bid of $200.00. Sure enough, the guy won it for $201.00 in the dying seconds.

He was welcome to it.

You are darn lucky his top bid wasn't $190 - 195

Looks like the same bidder push his winning bid over $200 on both auctions.

Someone else is probably enjoying doing that because they see that he max bids the same ridiculous on every auction.

gijoed is the underbidder and is known for his very high bids for double cover books.