• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 60 for $222.00!!

40 posts in this topic

So does anyone have any idea on the demand/value of a double-cover Hopalong Cassidy (mid-grade) from the late-40's?

Post it on Ebay & find out :baiting:

Yeah, I'll just post in a store with a wild BIN and take offers. :insane:

I just thought someone would have a rough idea of what GA double-covers fetch.

So does anyone have any idea on the demand/value of a double-cover Hopalong Cassidy (mid-grade) from the late-40's?

Post it on Ebay & find out :baiting:

Yeah, I'll just post in a store with a wild BIN and take offers. :insane:

I just thought someone would have a rough idea of what GA double-covers fetch.

How's the grade? Might be worth slabbing 1st.

Maybe I should pull out all my Bronze MJ insert Iron Mans and see what they fetch...Jim

I am thinking about pulling out all my non-PF Iron Mans and just blowing them out. People are paying insane prices for anything with "Iron Man" on it.

Maybe I should pull out all my Bronze MJ insert Iron Mans and see what they fetch...Jim

I am thinking about pulling out all my non-PF Iron Mans and just blowing them out. People are paying insane prices for anything with "Iron Man" on it.

Sounds like a good idea. I've got a small stack of raw Iron Mans myself that I should list on ebay and just see what happens. No better time to sell them then right now, unless the the movie is a smoking hit and does $300+ million at the box office(We're dreaming here) immediately prompting a sequel.

--------------------

I didn't have that much luck a month ago. Sure, #1 got great money and some higher grade early issues did ok, but I was not thrilled with some of the prices I got, like 1/2 guide, tops, maybe less, and some stuff didn't even sell and is sitting in my store awaiting a "best offer".

$9.99 for #3 is hardly anything to write home about:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230228586010&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=013

$4.99 for #9:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230228586399&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=013

Why does it boggle the mind? I mean, yeah, raw it does because I'd like CGC to tell me there hasn't been monkey business, but these things are pretty uncommon, more uncommon than many a 35 cent variant, no?