• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean Chen Wolverine vs Sentinel Commission, Ennis Punisher Max, Hester Batman

2 posts in this topic

Hey Folks,

This post will be longer than expected!

I have a few things on ebay at 99 cents with no reserve:

A nice Sean Chen Wolverine defeats Sentinel commission. This is no quick sketch. As you can see from the scan of the backside, Sean had laid it out to ensure it was anatomically correct. There is alot of detail shown in the scan, but what it doesn't pick up are the extra effects, such as white out to show the claw marks on the sentinel.

I also have a Leandro Fernandez Punisher MAX page from the "Up is Down, Black is White" storyline written by Garth Ennis. It shows Punisher and Kathryn O'Brien - Who was recently revealed to have given Frank Castle a daughter!

So here is the ebay link:

ebay selling page

I had a 3rd piece and I was surprised ebay pulled it because of complaints from Warner Bros! Trademark violation? err.. all OA falls into that. I do have a speculation. I think its because I called it "licensing art" on the subject. They gave me an email address to ask questions, but something tells me I will be opening up a can of worms if I do. I could just re-list it without the word license, but I just put it on my CAF asking $110 OBO - http://cafurl.com?i=8604 I don't want the risk or hassle of having it pulled again. It's for sale until April 18, otherwise back to the collection it goes!

I was just hoping to let the market decide by price by putting it for 99 cents with no reserve, but I came up with $110 or best offer since con sketches will easily run you more than that. Trust me , I know because I have one - http://cafurl.com?i=8605 (not for sale!).

Thanks for letting me have my diatribe and if you have any ideas or guesses as to why it was pulled, let me know!

Malvin

Hey Folks,

This post will be longer than expected!

I have a few things on ebay at 99 cents with no reserve:

A nice Sean Chen Wolverine defeats Sentinel commission. This is no quick sketch. As you can see from the scan of the backside, Sean had laid it out to ensure it was anatomically correct. There is alot of detail shown in the scan, but what it doesn't pick up are the extra effects, such as white out to show the claw marks on the sentinel.

I also have a Leandro Fernandez Punisher MAX page from the "Up is Down, Black is White" storyline written by Garth Ennis. It shows Punisher and Kathryn O'Brien - Who was recently revealed to have given Frank Castle a daughter!

So here is the ebay link:

ebay selling page

I had a 3rd piece and I was surprised ebay pulled it because of complaints from Warner Bros! Trademark violation? err.. all OA falls into that. I do have a speculation. I think its because I called it "licensing art" on the subject. They gave me an email address to ask questions, but something tells me I will be opening up a can of worms if I do. I could just re-list it without the word license, but I just put it on my CAF asking $110 OBO - http://cafurl.com?i=8604 I don't want the risk or hassle of having it pulled again. It's for sale until April 18, otherwise back to the collection it goes!

I was just hoping to let the market decide by price by putting it for 99 cents with no reserve, but I came up with $110 or best offer since con sketches will easily run you more than that. Trust me , I know because I have one - http://cafurl.com?i=8605 (not for sale!).

Thanks for letting me have my diatribe and if you have any ideas or guesses as to why it was pulled, let me know!

Malvin

Hey again, just a reminder that these auctions are ending tonight (24 hour bump) have a look!

Malvin