• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC; splitting a hotel room

4 posts in this topic

Depending on how much the room is going ro run and where it is maybe I can split a room with someone. I have been wanting to go, but after some recent sales I called off going to NYCC last week. Now I am looking at the guest list which must have only been recently updated, and there are tons of people that I just have to meet. If you've got some room to spare and want to save some money send me a PM if you want to split a room.

...let me also mention that I can sleep just about anywhere. I just need a floor, ceiling and a door. I'll sleep on the floor of the room if it just has one bed. :juggle:

I have to meet Stan Lee and Joe Simon though. It is a mission from God. Just someone offer me a freaking room.

jim,

I already pmailed King of Rulers a lead on an inexpensive non-profit NYC apt in the upper East Village 2 blocks away from 2nd Ave subway station. Cost might run the 2 of you about $150/night including continental breakfast. They don't charge NY hotel taxes either but no elevator. 6 storey apt building.