• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MISC STUFF FOR SALE

32 posts in this topic

THREAD IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU.

Same deal as with my CGC thread. First :takeit:, takes it or PM if you prefer. 5.00 shipping by Media mail(unless otherwise stated) and I will combine shipping to help you out.

OK, no scans on first listing, but here is what it is....

28 issues of Savage Sword of Conan magazine including...

#5,6,7,8,13,14,15,20,21,22,24,27,29,34,40,35,42,51,54,64,65,67,68,69,79,80,81,86

Average condition is probably VG/F with only a couple going below VG, and several at Fine or better. Lets say $56.00 shipped(no additional) on this lot.

Dale, I'm interested in the EC hardcover. Howmuch to ship to Canada?

Edit: nevermind I just read the cover.What is reprinted inside the book?

Will you be in Chicago this June?

R.

Dale, I'm interested in the EC hardcover. Howmuch to ship to Canada? What is reprinted inside the book? Will you be in Chicago this June?

R.

I will be at Chicago. I think it is the first 6 complete issues of each title

2 WHITMAN REBAGGED SETS OF 2 COMICS - $80.00. - SOLD

This set includes Turok #130 (extremely tough and $55.00 in 07 guide), the Jungle Twins #18, Mighty Samson #32, and Dagar #19. This is under 9.2 guide price and these books are VERY nice. Bags are still sealed.

turok.jpg

samson.jpg

Dale, I'm interested in the EC hardcover. Howmuch to ship to Canada?

Edit: nevermind I just read the cover.What is reprinted inside the book?

Will you be in Chicago this June?

R.

Sorry, I forgot about the Canada shipping. I could probably ship it flat rate envelope for 10.00 or by weight for 18.00.

RICHARD DRAGON KUNG FU FIGHTER #1 - 18 COMPLETE SET - $75.00

AVERAGE CONDITION VF - VF PLUS (Probably nicer, but I am pretty tough on stuff from this age). There are a few issue that might grade in the 9.4 range. Guide price is considerably higher.

RICHARDDRAGONset.jpg

SWORD OF SORCERY #1 - 5 COMPLETE SET - 35.00

This set stars Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser with art by Adams, Kaluta, Wrightson, and Starlin. #5 by Starlin features a Thanos and Conan cameo.

average condition VF plus (one issue has some small bindery tears at bottom edge)

sword.jpg

CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 - 4 COMPLETE SET ( 1966, MF ENTERPRISES) - 45.00

This character was created by Carl Burgos of Timely fame. Also features a character called Plastic Man. Average condition is F/VF. 2,3,4 are nicer, but #1 is about Fine/ Fine plus. These are pretty tough to find.

cm4.jpg