• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Hook Banned....

273 posts in this topic

Greggy was banned?
It was a mistaken identity thing.

lollollol

Oh man, that made my day.

I worded it oddly so as to not give too much away. :headbang:

Why not tell them how greggy called Steve B personally, bawling in the phone. :insane:

I imagine you'll fly directly there to do your bawling in person when you get banned.

:wishluck:

I imagine you'll fly directly there to do your bawling in person when you get banned.

Hardly, and I've taken my suspensions without a word of complaint to Arch, and just moved on with my life. If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime.

No big deal, as the forums are not inextricably linked with my persona, unlike some people on here. :whistle:

No big deal, as the forums are not inextricably linked with my persona, unlike some people on here. :whistle:

Thanks for reminding us yet again that you're better than we are. :insane:

lol:applause:

And more smarterer, and more better lookinger, and tallerer, and better smellinger, and in more better shape, and.......and......and.....and.....I'm forgeting something.......oh! and not as forgetful!

And more smarterer, and more better lookinger, and tallerer, and better smellinger, and in more better shape, and.......and......and.....and.....I'm forgeting something.......oh! and not as forgetful!

:gossip: You could say he's just like Mary Poppins.

Practically perfect in every way? (shrug)

(thumbs u

:gossip: And he has GRAAAAND piles of money!

(thumbs u

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(thumbs u

My shoes cost more than your house!

(thumbs u

My shoes cost more than your house!

Well His stockpiles of Oxy10 costs more than your shoes!

Hey Brad...most of the time you were a really nice guy...that's the guy I liked...however...at times you were a complete and waaaayyy over the top...the latter is the reason you're banned...the former is the guy I'd like to meet someday... ;)

See ya.... :hi:

Psst. :gossip: Someone tell RH that I have a nice Greenie coming back from CGC shortly...

He may be interested.

Bill

I'm sure he would appreciate first chance. Send me a PM, and I'll pass it along. (thumbs u

and just plain more betterer than we are.

(thumbs u

My shoes cost more than your house! [/quote

Nike Air Force 1 Lux?

(thumbs u

My shoes cost more than your house! [/quote

Nike Air Force 1 Lux?

56432-woohoo.gif