• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Heroes NBC Tim Sale original art...is there any out there?

9 posts in this topic

Well, as the title suggests, I'm looking for original art from the Heroes TV show. Don't know if it's available, don't know what it would sell for if around, but I'd like to find out. Anyone has any or any leads, please let me know.

Thanks all! (thumbs u

Andy

Thanks very much for the quick reply. I was first thinking about the paintings that were used on the TV show, I thought that would be pretty cool to have an original "Isaac Mendez".

They also made a couple of promotional comic books. I've seen two different covers for a book called Heroes #2 and also an issue called 9th Wonders.

Andy

doh! Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. I wasn't sure what something like these pages/covers would go for, but it does make sense that they got big bucks.

One can dream, right? :cloud9:

Andy

I was really fortunate to get 3 Heroes "paintings" from the first episode of the show. I have 2 in my CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=32223

The 3 piece I have is the eclipse but I still need to have that framed again.

Beautiful!!! :applause: Really beautiful!!! :cloud9:

Andy