• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATTLEFIELD 9: CITY OF SLAVES 1953

4 posts in this topic

This is a story which leads indirectly to commenting on the creation of Israel. This story pre-dates Krigstein's Master Race for EC.

For a research friend i know, does any one know of other creation of Israel-oriented comic book stories including independence war stories? There can't be too many of them

Battlefield009.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves0.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves1.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves2.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves3.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves4.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves5.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves6.jpg

This is a story which leads indirectly to commenting on the creation of Israel. This story pre-dates Krigstein's Master Race for EC.

For a research friend i know, does any one know of other creation of Israel-oriented comic book stories including independence war stories? There can't be too many of them

Battlefield009.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves0.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves1.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves2.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves3.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves4.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves5.jpg

Battlefield009cityofslaves6.jpg

:gossip: those of us following the Atlas thread saw this a few weeks ago....

Hi Bob,

I knew there was another one somewhere. It took me a while to pin it down. Here's the splash from War Comics # 16, another Atlas book. Hope this will help your friend -

56581-War16Story3s.jpg.951c871672a005ef716c7585d8732314.jpg