• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost Valley List

42 posts in this topic

i see my little venus 7 in there; only one i have.

lv.jpg

Nice Mr. Parker, I've got three Lost Valleys, all of them are Star Rangers, I was curious how many were in the Lost Valley inventory, I see now there were four.

Thnx for posting the catalog, BO. (thumbs u

It seems just like yesterday, and yet so long ago, that Basement had these books...what a collection (there are some books there that are so rarely seen, if at all!).

I want that Wings 90 in CGC 9.0 for $475

You've got very good taste! (thumbs u

When I got the catalogue in the mail and saw the Wings #90, I called them up right away and was told that the book was already long gone. In fact, Al told me that they had already received many calls on the book.

Must have been priced way too low for such a beaurtiful and classic cover. :cloud9:

Does anyone know what the grade was on the Tec #27?

List has no details.

I dug up the scan that was on Hertiage back in 2003. This is the Lost Valley copy!!!

detective27lostvalley.jpg

:takeit:

If you can't see it, the book had a coupon clip out of the back cover, that's why is was only a 2.5. That book was beautiful, and whoever bought it got a great buy.

I only have one too. But it is a grail of mine. :cloud9: However, my friend shieldagent claims to not know the book because it is DC. So I felt like this would be a good time to show him. The scan is not mine but I had it in my scan file and my scanner doesn't work this well. The book now resides in a new holder, same grade. One nice thing about this particular copy is that it is beautifully centered. Most of the surviving copies are cut through the DC symbol on the right side of the cover. This copy is one of the few that I have seen with the full symbol and the full scrollwork at the base of the conference table.

65lostvalleypedigreeoldlabel.jpg