• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICES SLASHED! ASM Sale! *Keys* + Venom OA!

41 posts in this topic

Saving up to pay Jon Jesper back :)

As for ASM 29... well the spine is the ugliest part. There's some major stress on the upper staple where the cover is trying to tear away from it. However, the cover is firmly attached still.

lol sorry! Where's the con?

And thanks Collin :)

Toronto.

I'm going to add something here too even though deamentia is an established seller. The way the OA I acquired was mailed was incredible. I've had a couple hART attacks from other online purchases. You will not have that when your package arrives based on my experience. I was really impressed. Good luck selling this page-- Bagley Spidey/Venom art is always fabulous.

Oh Toronto! I so would love to hit that show some day. Good luck over there - get some goodies. And thanks for the kind words. I wouldn't have shipped the art so well were it not for the advice of people here on the boards :)

Cheers, Rob!