• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EMERGENCY AVERTED! Found OA page w/horse !

13 posts in this topic

Anniversary is coming up pretty soon and as usual I almost forgot about it :tonofbricks:

My better half likes horses a lot so I thought why not get her an OA page from some western/Lassie/whatever book with one or more nice horses on it.

I'm willing to spend up to $200 and it would be awesome if I could have it by April 24. To make matters worse, I'm located in Germany. doh!

So if anybody out there is willing to part with some horse art, please let me know and help me avoid being kicked out of the house for good lol

Like I said, I'm in Germany, so don't be surprised if you don't get a reply right away. I might be fast asleep. Different time zones can be annoying :P

Thanks, guys!

And as much as I would love to get one of the Conan pages that Mephisto suggested, I got a hunch she will much rather have a nice Follyfoot page.

Mister Trent, I think we have a ^^

Give me your address and T-shirt size and I'll send you a one-of-a-kind "Mister Trent rocks!" shirt!

Thanks everybody for the assistance! Much appreciated! (thumbs u