• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World's Best Sales Thread - Part Two CGC 9.6/9.8 Marvels

95 posts in this topic

No Wolverine 145 bone claws? (shrug)

Well, I wasn't planning on selling it because I am so close to finishing my Wolverine 1-189 run with all the variants...

As a fellow Wolverine collector, I don't blame you. Still, if you change your mind, just PM me an asking price...I'm always ready to make sacrifices to buy that book.

No Wolverine 145 bone claws? (shrug)

Well, I wasn't planning on selling it because I am so close to finishing my Wolverine 1-189 run with all the variants...

As a fellow Wolverine collector, I don't blame you. Still, if you change your mind, just PM me an asking price...I'm always ready to make sacrifices to buy that book.

(thumbs u I'll consider that. Thanks, Kenny. I'm making some sacrifices myself right now in order to finish my X-Men 94-143 grail run. If I can do it without selling the Bone Claws Wolverine 145, I will. But, I will keep your offer in mind.