• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The best thing in the world happened to me this weekend...

46 posts in this topic

It was great in Seattle on Saturday, broke a 50 year old record. After a dreary winter, everyone was out. We had a bunch of friends over with their kids and just BBQ'd all afternoon and enjoyed that bright light in the sky...whatever you call it.

Sunday we were once again reminded where we live.... :sorry:

it broke 60 degrees for the 1st time since Early October yesterday, and it is above 60 again today...

You know...that's just sad. It makes me appreciate the warm climate of the southeast, which I take for granted. :thumbsup: It is going to be a "cold" 50 degrees here for a couple of days... lol

Got my books yet? :wishluck:

got them Saturday! Lovely, thanks!! :cloud9:

So you remember this thread from last week? hm It was such an awesome weekend...well not 5 days after reaching 81 degrees here in Seattle, it dumped snow on and off for 3 days - some places got up to 8 inches.

What a difference a week makes...probably not much better for you Shiverbones except for your inspiration! lol