• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay seller Eides

51 posts in this topic

Jonah Hex 1 9.4 I dont think its gonna sell reasonable.

That's one that is pretty easy to find in higher grades...if you've bid GPA on it and reserve hasn't popped...I'd shop around.

I havent hit a max bid, auction has a ways to go. Few hours. But we will see, my 9.2 was bought from the boards at such a good price. Hard to replace a great deal.

I keep finding my bids against an ebayer r***d

IT'S AN IMPOSTER. My Ebay account has been down for about a year now.

:o

Oh, and I actually dislike Jonah Hex, that eye thing has grossed me out since i was a kid.

:foryou:

Oh, and I actually dislike Jonah Hex, that eye thing has grossed me out since i was a kid.

The bid wasnt on this book. But a few others today. Im afraid you may have a stalker... Do you have any weird fanboys at your local LCS that eye you up like powergirls.....

The bid wasnt on this book. But a few others today. Im afraid you may have a stalker... Do you have any weird fanboys at your local LCS that eye you up like powergirls.....

No but there's this creepy guy...I think his name is Wes...keep your eye on him.

R.

I only know one wes... and hes just a short irish kid. Not really worried.

Sorry, thought you were Wes.

R.

lol

CGC is the Great Satan, when he wants to slam people. Conspiracy, Conspiracy. But I guess CGC's OK when he hits some 9.8 Silver Age. Give me a break.

$$$ makes the Great Satan look pruddy!

:luhv:

CGC is the Great Satan, when he wants to slam people. Conspiracy, Conspiracy. But I guess CGC's OK when he hits some 9.8 Silver Age. Give me a break.

Too bad his rant has ended the 9.8 gravy train for him...... lol

I was going to post something to this effect. The guy is a piece of work.

You've been here long enough to know what I'm talking about.

You mean?! :o

Does this have something to do with the charlton guy that got banned. I havent been here quite that long, and this may be something I hadnt looked at. And I dont want to go into any detail, I would probably end up with a strike for being a nitwit...