• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay seller Eides

51 posts in this topic

Any thougts on Eides comics. Im looking at a comic from them.

rantrant

Well...so far I think they are either complete m0rons or devious and conniving...

After this thread posted I set a snipe for a book and won...the next day I recieve an invoice which included a $16 shipping charge... :o

I responded that I wanted them to recalculate the shipping and send me a corrected invoice with a more reasonable shipping charge...they respond that International Shipping charges plus the required insurance add up to $16...WTF...I'm in Connnecticut which is about 300 miles away from them...I have since sent several emails in order to get this corrected and have yet to hear back from them..

If I don't hear back on monday with the proper postage then a neg will ensue...

end rantrant

rantrant

Well...so far I think they are either complete m0rons or devious and conniving...

After this thread posted I set a snipe for a book and won...the next day I recieve an invoice which included a $16 shipping charge... :o

I responded that I wanted them to recalculate the shipping and send me a corrected invoice with a more reasonable shipping charge...they respond that International Shipping charges plus the required insurance add up to $16...WTF...I'm in Connnecticut which is about 300 miles away from them...I have since sent several emails in order to get this corrected and have yet to hear back from them..

end rantrant

That stinks. I havent figured why people do the shipping scam. If you want to get more for your books, dont sell on Ebay.

Epecially when their auction details state: Winning bidder pays exact amount for postage and insurance. Fast service and expert packaging guaranteed. No hidden fees.... :screwy:

rantrant

end rantrant

Complete m0rons would be my vote - after all, Eides is in Pittsburgh. Yinzers outside of Western PA may as well be foreigners. :insane:

Epecially when their auction details state: Winning bidder pays exact amount for postage and insurance. Fast service and expert packaging guaranteed. No hidden fees.... :screwy:

" package is going to CT", "hey is CT in asia?"

Well...it is in the east... :insane: