• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burntboy's list of nice Silver Surfers for Friday in NYC

7 posts in this topic

here are the upper end SS's that i'll be bringing to the city friday for the weekend show -lot's of lesser copies, as well...........

Silver Surfer;

1- 8.0

2 - 7.0

2 - 7.0

2 - 7.5

2 - 8.0

3 - 8.5

3 - 7.5

4 - 8.0

6 - 8.5

7 - 7.0

7 - 8.0

7 - 8.5

8 - 8.0

8 - 8.0

8 - 8.5

9 - 7.0

9 - 7.5

9 - 8.0

10 - 7.0

10 - 7.5

10 - 8.0

10 - 8.0

11 - 7.0

11 - 7.0

11 - 7.0

11 - 9.0

hope to see some of you there..................Harry.

Harry: Is there an entire run #1-16 of Sids Luncheonette books? I wouldn't mind putting the whole run of your pedigree together and being done with the entire set all in one shot?

Jim

Jim; unfortunately, i stopped buying off-the-rack at Sids in early 1965. all the the silver surfers i own have come from various sources, Heritage, mrs Zurzolo, and lots of e-bay sellers. it wasn't until i decide to sell them that i realized that i'd picked up some very nice copies.

the only intact (full run) group of Sid's luncheonette books to ever exist is the Hulk 1-6, which will be for sale at the NYC con. they are just midgrade books as for some reason, the Hulk's didn't make it through the last 40 years like most of the other books...... (shrug)

Got scans of the Hulks??? :wishluck:

I've simply run out of time. been putting in 12 hour days all week to get ready for tomorrow's show.

the Hulk's grade out at 2.0 (looks like a 4.0 but has both a partial spine split as well as lateral tear on BC), 4.0, 4.5, 4.5, 5.0 and 5.5.

The # 1 is on display in the grading Forum............

I'm outta here for NYC...