• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fundraiser for Tonka,OldGuys dog. 2 OA pages. Plus more!

99 posts in this topic

I hope tonka is doing better (thumbs u

I just got word from my mom that my dog is going to get operated on immediately. :o

I tend to travel for work and normally I leave my pooch with the parents. My mom had told me that he has been peeing in the house.... I brushed it off as he's marking his territory because he's not fixed :blahblah::blahblah: . Well, she decided to take him to the vet and he has a blockage :eek: or a stone and they need to remove it right away. :(

So my dog is getting the works...

1) He has a lump on his head that is being removed (His mother had to be euthanized because she had very aggressive cancer that took her sight and her hearing and began blocking her windpipe :( )

2) He's getting fixed :sick:

3) He's having his teeth cleaned (His breath has been kicking BIIIG TIME)

4) He's having his urinary blockage taken care of.

I don't think that my dog will ever want to go to Grandmas again lol

I wonder how his going to react when he gets back home hm

I just got word from my mom that my dog is going to get operated on immediately. :o

I tend to travel for work and normally I leave my pooch with the parents. My mom had told me that he has been peeing in the house.... I brushed it off as he's marking his territory because he's not fixed :blahblah::blahblah: . Well, she decided to take him to the vet and he has a blockage :eek: or a stone and they need to remove it right away. :(

1) He has a lump on his head that is being removed (His mother had to be euthanized because she had very aggressive cancer that took her sight and her hearing and began blocking her windpipe :( )

Poor little doggie's :sorry:

Hope yours does better too.

Sorry to hear that about your dog as well Nelson :sorry:

Hope he get what he need to get well.

I have a small dog and they are like a child that don't talk and when they get sick or hurt in some way it's like a sinking feeling in you gut that won't go away so I know the feeling these dog lovers have..

(thumbs u

I just got an update and all went well. Mr. Spotz should be home this weekend. :banana:

He's being released on Wednesday. He and Tonka should go to rehab together :grin:

(thumbs u

I just got an update and all went well. Mr. Spotz should be home this weekend. :banana:

He's being released on Wednesday. He and Tonka should go to rehab together :grin:

:applause:

lol:applause: