• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fundraiser for Tonka,OldGuys dog. 2 OA pages. Plus more!

99 posts in this topic

Brian's dog is sick, he never asked, nor hinted at wanting any help..well too bad. I want to help.

Here are a few pieces of OA for sale(yes I know this is OA, but figured it would get more exposure here) to help get Tonka all the help he needs. Tonka has recently been diagnosed with Cancer, needs surgery and it might be a long road to take care of him, it might not I dont know. I just wanted to help even if only a little.

I had some OA sitting around I bought from DiceX recently, I dont really collect OA so it's a no brainer for me to sell it.

Here they are for sale, auction format.

Bidding starts at $25 for each piece,with $5 increments. And ends 48 hours from this post. Each piece is an independent auction. Place your bid here in the thread, last bid before time runs out wins. Winning bidder is to Paypal OldGuy, I will cover shipping.

Feel free to post other items for sale here if you want to help but cannot donate money

On with the fun. Go Tonka!

First up is a nice Avengers page.

20080415003.jpg

20080415004.jpg

One of my dogs was killed today in a freak accident. this has been one sh*%%y day. Glad to have a chance to help out

Marvel zombies: $40

While I'm at it, I'll toss in $25.00 via PayPal to help out. Vet bills ain't cheap. Hope it all works out for you. Can someone PM where to send the PayPal?

One of my dogs was killed today in a freak accident. this has been one sh*%%y day. Glad to have a chance to help out

Marvel zombies: $40

While I'm at it, I'll toss in $25.00 via PayPal to help out. Vet bills ain't cheap. Hope it all works out for you. Can someone PM where to send the PayPal?

Sorry to hear about your dog,its never easy.... :sorry:

Awesome gesture on the $25 (worship) (worship)

You guys are to much. I don't even know what to say other then thank you.

I've got four dogs that I care for very much, and Tonka is the leader of the pack. All of the other dogs follow his lead (even though he leads from the rear these days :grin:) . He's been at the vet for the last 24 hours, and will be there another day or two. It's really thrown the other dogs for a loop. They don't want to eat, every time they go outside it seems like they are looking for Tonka, they are really confused over his not being at home.

I was originally planing on having some dental work done for one of the schnauzers, but this operation for Tonka was more urgent so I had to put it off. Thanks to you guys I'm rescheduling the dental work for next week.

I really can't tell you what this means to me.

Royce,

Kenny shared with me your story about the dog you lost yesterday and my heart goes out to you, your wife, and your other dogs. I know very well how heart breaking it is to lose an animal member of the family. I have lost several dogs over the years and it is never easy.

Best Regards,

Brian

Good luck today with the surgery Brian, and thanks to all who made bids.

And Designer Toast, I just wanted to say publicly I am very sorry for your loss, but as you said your wife is safe so try and focus on that. She did nothing wrong, it was a tragic accident and she should not blame herself for one second.

:foryou:

Edit, oops, looks like I was 2 minutes too late in making this post. :blush:

Oh well.. 2 bumps for the price of one.

Also, if anyone wants the Andy Smith piece , make an offer.

OldGuy, Ze-Man,

My wife is doing much better. I'm heart-broken over losing our pal, but am so very grateful nothing happened to my wife. For those of you wondering, loooonnnngggg story short: one of my dogs drowned when he got caught by a wave at the coast and my wife also got caught by the wave. She ate a lot of water but got out, our dog didn't.

OldGuy, best wishes for Tonka (thumbs u Vet bill scan get sky high and I'm happy to help out where I can. The other page up for bid: I'll start it off at $25.00.

This thread is so sad.... I really wish I had some money to help, but I have been out of work. Quite possible you will be seeing my collection on here.

Im sorry to hear about your dog toast,thats a raw deal.. And to OldGuy, GoodLuck ! I hope everything works out for you and tonka. It is horrible being faced with such things and hope nothing but the best for you and your buddy !