• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Horse Indiana Jones Omnibus Volume 1 - $16 Shipped

1 post in this topic

Hi - I ended up with multiple copies of this one. Published earlier this year by Dark Horse Comics. It's softcover. Cover price is $25. For U.S. buyers, I'll do $16 shipped by media mail. Amazon has it for $16.47 (but you would need to buy $25 worth of stuff to get free shipping). I can also put it in a Priority Mail Envelope for $18. For international buyers - I'll go $13 + whatever a International Priority Mail Envelope is to your country. I accept PayPal. PM if you are interested.

Brand new. Get ready for the movie next month!

Description from Amazon:

Indiana Jones is back in this massive volume recounting three of the most important discoveries in the career of the twentieth century's most adventurous archeologist! Containing the long out-of-print stories, "Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis," "Thunder in the Orient," and "Indiana Jones and the Arms of Gold," this substantial tome follows the intrepid Dr. Jones as he travels from Africa to Asia and nearly everywhere in between in a race against the Nazis for the world's greatest treasures. From lost cities, to ancient temples, to artifacts of legendary power, Indy will stop at nothing to preserve these prizes from the grasp of Adolf Hitler's evil minions.

Indianajonesomnibus.jpg