• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman rarities
3 3

332 posts in this topic

Ok, I just got my hands on a beautiful copy of No.19...still searching for 20!

I have a complete run in Spanish but unfortunately I havent been able to get my hands on any Brazilian issues...I've seen images of the "jack marvel" covers... I have tracked down the French version as well... I recently missed out on an auction for the Arken Sword 17/18 and I have only seen the picture of the Elektra tornado press cover that you have posted on this thread... I would love to own a copy of that! I had never heard of the German version though!

Thanks again Ewan!

If anyone can help me track some of these down that would be great...

Anyone know the story with the Totleben variant that came out this month? It's dated 2011. Did Marvel consign this cover a few years back and just get around to using it now or was it created for something else altogether?

Anyone know the story with the Totleben variant that came out this month? It's dated 2011. Did Marvel consign this cover a few years back and just get around to using it now or was it created for something else altogether?

I met Totleben in 2012. I'm assuming these covers were originally commissions later turned into covers. Totleben's eye sight wasn't great in 2012, doubt it got any better now.

I met him in 2004 and even then his vision was pretty bad. It's amazing what he can still do, especially considering the amount of detail he puts into his sketches, with such a limited range of vision.

If anyone out there could help me out with these rarities, I would be very grateful...

Fantasy Express No.5

Elektra Magazine No.2

Comics International No.128

Eclipse Extra No.44

Speakeasy No.68

Miracleman No.1 UK Edition

Miracleman Book 3 HB/HC

Naturally, I would love any or all of these NM/VF condition, but anything close would be great either way.... Let me know!

If anyone out there could help me out with these rarities, I would be very grateful...

Fantasy Express No.5

Elektra Magazine No.2

Eclipse Extra No.44

Speakeasy No.68

Miracleman Book 3 HB/HC

Naturally, I would love any or all of these NM/VF condition, but anything close would be great either way.... Let me know!

Hi I have all of these in nice condition with the exception of Elektra and Book 3

They will be coming up for sale on ebay in due course... ;)

And much more too... I am downsizing a lot of MM stuff

Fantasy Express No.5

Elektra Magazine No.2

Eclipse Extra No.44

Speakeasy No.68

Miracleman Book 3 HB/HC

Hi I have all of these in nice condition with the exception of Elektra and Book 3

They will be coming up for sale on ebay in due course... ;)

And much more too... I am downsizing a lot of MM stuff

Ahh!! I'm ready whenever you are Ewan! :applause: