• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 251

18 posts in this topic

That bad huh. The BC killed it for me, it was a xmas present. But waaay overpayed. I was honestly thinking 8.5. But I take it the BC brings it down that far.

Could be hm you need to think about having books like this dry-cleaned before slabbing . . . or select other books. :)

That bad huh. The BC killed it for me, it was a xmas present. But waaay overpayed. I was honestly thinking 8.5. But I take it the BC brings it down that far.

Could be hm you need to think about having books like this dry-cleaned before slabbing . . . or select other books. :)

:gossip: Wonderbread.

Now grade my books in here David. :makepoint:

:gossip: Wonderbread.

Now grade my books in here David. :makepoint:

I read that thread also..

Actually with the amount of staining and other defects this book shows i think 7.5 might be a bit high. CGC really hammers for stains and I have seen otherwise perfect books get knocked down 1-2 full grades for a small dime sized stain or rusty staples.

7.0 is my guess

Actually with the amount of staining and other defects this book shows i think 7.5 might be a bit high. CGC really hammers for stains and I have seen otherwise perfect books get knocked down 1-2 full grades for a small dime sized stain or rusty staples.

7.0 is my guess

I think the color settings on his scanner need to be reset, or else this book exhibits some fading as well. hm

7.0 is my guess

I think the color settings on his scanner need to be reset, or else this book exhibits some fading as well. hm

I think your right. But I am horrible with computers.