• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM "freebie" Wolverine #1

12 posts in this topic

ummmm Oakman, I want to buy a bunch of your 7.0/7.5's. I see no possible way for it to go that low.

Wade (shrug)

- All corners look a bit soft on the front cover which takes it down to a maximum of a 9.2

- 16 to 19 Spine stress marks which takes it down to a maximum of 8.5 (with one of those being a major bend point)

- Back cover shows creasing to UR (spine side) corner which takes it down to a maximum of 8.0

- Depending on if that is a light non color breaking crease to the Uppler Left corner on the front cover that could potentially take this down to a 7.5.

I say 7.5/8.0 :sumo:

-bounty

BTW: :gossip: Oakman29 I don't want to buy your 7.5/8.0's...but I am interested in if you have any 9.0+ Horror Magazines :banana:

ummmm Oakman, I want to buy a bunch of your 7.0/7.5's. I see no possible way for it to go that low.

Wade (shrug)

I know people are biased towards their own books,but remove yourself from that for a moment and really look at this book.

1.every corner on this book is rounded

2.there are many color breaking spine stresses

3.there is a corner crunch on the back cover

if this was a golden age book it may get a bump,but this is a modern book!

I for one think it is a good call with 7.0/7.5 I am leaning more towards the 7.0 (shrug)